"LIVE" PHONE CALL TOOLS
• Call Recorder- Record both incoming and outgoing calls on any phone (office, home, cell, etc).
• Call Transfer- Manually transfer "live" calls to voicemail, cell phones, Skype, or any outside phone line.
• Virtual Caller ID- Show any phone number in the outbound Caller ID for any outbound call.
• Call Queue- Let callers can press “1” to wait for the next available rep, or press “2” to leave a message.
• Dial-By-Name Directory- Let callers enter the first or last name of the employee they want to reach.
• Conference Calling Bridge- Enable up to 99 people to join and participate in a conference call.
• On-Hold Messaging- Give callers info about your company, products and services while they're on-hold.
• Virtual Phone System- Works with any type of phones- landline, cellular, softphone, IP phones, etc.
• VoIP Phone System- Works with any Cisco or Polycom VoIP phones.
• Mobile Phone System- Turns your smartphone into a powerful, full featured, business class phone system.
• Backup Phone System- Works during phone service outages, power failure and natural disasters.
• "Live" Answering Service- Incoming calls are answered and processed by skilled call center agents.
AUTOMATED PHONE CALL TOOLS
• Auto Attendant- Automatically answers and routes incoming calls efficiently without any human involvement.
• Voicemail- Automatically answers incoming calls and records voice messages from callers.
• Voice-To-Text Transcription- Automatically transcribes voicemail messages and recorded calls to text.
• Outbound IVR- Automatically delivers voice messages like appointment reminders, updates, security alerts, etc.
• Q&A IVR- Automatically performs Q & A type functions such as enrollment, surveys, job interviews, etc.
• Self-Serv IVR- Enable callers to access info and perform transactions over-the-phone by themselves.
• Call Blocking- Automatically block unwanted incoming calls from telemarketers and "robo callers".
PHONE CALL DATA TOOLS
• Call Tracking- Collect data on call activity and history, including the call volume, caller's name & number, etc.
• Call Accounting Codes- Track calls so you can bill clients for the time spent with them on the phone.
PHONE - COMPUTER INTEGRATION
• CRM Software- Integrate your phones with your CRM, like like Salesforce, Zoho CRM, SugarCRM, etc.
• Google Apps- Integrate your phones with your Google Contacts, Google Calendar, Gmail, Google Sheets, etc.
• Microsoft Office 365- Integrate your phones with your Microsoft Outlook 365 and Microsoft Excel 365.
• Online Databases- Integrate your phones with your online database software, like Zoho Creator, Caspio, etc.
• Calendar/Appointments Software- Integrate your phones with your Google Calendar or other calendar apps.
• Email Services- Integrate your phones with your email service, like Outlook 355, Gmail, Zoho Mail, etc.
• Document Management Software- Integrate your phones with Dropbox, Google Docs, Zoho Docs, Box, etc!
• Virtual Phone Service- Receive calls on all types of phones, including analog, digital, VoIP, cellular, etc.
• Remote Call Forwarding- Receive calls from remote locations where you don't have a physical office.
• VoIP Phone Service- Make and receive calls on VoIP phones or ATA connected to the Internet.
• SIP Trunking- Make and receive calls on your SIP-based phone system connected to the Internet.
• PRI Phone Service- Make and receive calls on your analog PBX phone system using the PSTN. • Analog Phone Service- Make and receive calls on your analog phones using the PSTN.
• Backup Phone Service- Keep talking to customers during service outages, power failure and natural disasters.